Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to get an Underdrive pulley cheap before my drag race at import wars (epping NH oct 12th). I've been leaning to the esslinger because its the lightest. Would any companys give me a good deal on one and i'll do some advertising (big sticker on my car) for ya at import wars? I really need to get this, and my lack of a job due to me going to college right now is killing my mod money. Anyway, any help is appreciated. Thanks!
-Andy

·
Registered
299 Posts
i've got a used one with belt, less than 8k miles. send me an email

·
Registered
436 Posts
Originally posted by TigreTek:
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Reading posts like that always makes me second guess wanting to buy something. I mean, if they're so good, why sell yours after only 8k miles?

·
Banned
17,312 Posts
Originally posted by orndog:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by TigreTek:
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Reading posts like that always makes me second guess wanting to buy something. I mean, if they're so good, why sell yours after only 8k miles?
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Maybe he's going to Forced Induction and can no longer use it, OR, maybe someone has convinced him that there's a reason to try a 3-piece kit...??

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Maybe he bought it from someone who sold his/her focus. maybe he got it as payment for helping someone out with some car work, you just never know. I trade for stuff all the time and then sell to other members. it's not because i don't believe in the product, most often, I already have one for myself.

·
Registered
299 Posts
car had to go to ford on an unrelated issue. had to return to stock. brother is getting car in a matter of months, and has plans for big audio.

underdriven alternator + big audio = ungood

thus UDP gets yanked and is not reinstalled

·
Registered
299 Posts
Originally posted by orndog:
Reading posts like that always makes me second guess wanting to buy something. I mean, if they're so good, why sell yours after only 8k miles?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">never second guess teh moderator...

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
I resemble that. I got a brand new ford UDP, never installed. It came with a belt for a car with AC. Couldn't use it. Too lazy to return so now it sits. Got a Superchip that I had to remove when I installed my turbo. AEM shory, same deal as the chip (didn't like the shorty though). Got a B&M shifter, just didn't like the way it felt with my rather crunchy transmission.
It happens.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts