·
Registered
950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can't find it on the tousley ford website please help

·
I have wonderous butt cheeks
8,054 Posts
Wow, I didn't even know they had a website? Hate to ask, but did you call Steve?

·
Registered
950 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nope, who's steve? I'm in Bulgaria right now anyways
Just wanted to order it and haven't it infront of the door when I leave Bulgaria.

·
8,054 Posts
Steve is or contact for Tousley Ford.

·
8,054 Posts
We are Tousley Ford offering all OEM Ford parts at 10% over cost.

Call Steve at 1-800-328-9552 during regular business hours or E-mail to [email protected]

·
Registered
950 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks guys

·
Registered
950 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
unfortunately I still haven't received a response in the mail from him, so can anyone give me the link to where I can order the svt kit? If not I guess I'll get it from another place.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I'm tryin to find a place that has this in stock also. My ford dealership in NC said that it will be on backorder till sept. 23 which last month they told me it would be here aug. 15th which was this past monday so theres no tellin. If you find someone that has it please let me know, thanks.

·
Registered
950 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm tryin to find a place that has this in stock also. My ford dealership in NC said that it will be on backorder till sept. 23 which last month they told me it would be here aug. 15th which was this past monday so theres no tellin. If you find someone that has it please let me know, thanks.
http://focus.c-f-m.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=477

It's a bit more expensive, but I'll be ordering from them, can't wait for tousley/steve forever .

1 - 11 of 11 Posts