Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was driving around town the other day and i looked over in a parking lot and noticed that some1 has copied my car down to the rims, the piant, the bodykit, ect... anyway i want to paint my car now a color that most people wouldnt do on the focus. i was thinking about a dupont plum blasberry which changes from dark pink to dark purple or house of colors cobalt blue. im going to also go with a 19'' axis spyder anthracite with a polished lip? what do you guys/girls think i should go with? im pianting it this week so i need some sugestions fast.
thanx

·
Registered
5,447 Posts
doodoo brown

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
orange all the way

·
Registered
809 Posts
Hell yeah orange would look great. Do somthing that stands out.

·
Registered
550 Posts
not to down the orange idea but that is so the wings west avenger focus to the max. let's try something orignal fellas. do something that no one has done before or atleast to a focus. i'd like to see red pearl with 1/8 inch silver flakes. i sent a friends truck in the shop to get this done about 8 years ago, and to this very day, i've yet to see it reappear. it was definitely a bad ass paint job too.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
If I was repainting mine again, I'd go with a lime green or maybe a peach color. I like the more wild and bright colors though. Keep in mind, if you just add some graphics, you can make your car even more original...

You could add some purplish blue flames, stripes or something and it would really set it off...or maybe some a copper color tribal design...or maybe a darker shade of blue on the lower half of your car...or...I could go on forever...I have so many ideas...

·
Registered
142 Posts
There was a color used on an Orange County Chopper that looked killer if you want something wild:
It's called "Pagan Green" and it was used on the "Cody Project" bike.

It's a reflective multilayered bright green.

·
Registered
186 Posts
A chameleon paint that fades to a faded washed out Lime green to a chrome illusion, if you have the $$$$$.
I got it priced at 11k.

·
Registered
433 Posts
hot pink...

·
Registered
461 Posts
do it in a baby blue. or in white with a really light blue pearl so that you can only tell there is blue in like the creases or whatever

thegreat1

·
Registered
809 Posts
Yeah paint your car a copper color that would be soo nice.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts