Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Come on guys. Lets stop wasting our money on expensive parts. Time to shop smart!!!
Supercharger

·
Super Moderator
12,436 Posts
"I put this on my 87 Cutlass and I have better gas mileage and can get myself out of a pickle in no time flat!"

·
Banned
3,562 Posts
"I put this on my 87 Cutlass and I have better gas mileage and can get myself out of a pickle in no time flat!"

"I get 500 miles to the gallon in my ferrari!"

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Hmmmmmm..........pickle.

Oh wait, I hate pickles. Sorry, natural reaction anytime food is mentioned. Carry on.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
7,351 Posts
Come on guys. Lets stop wasting our money on expensive parts. Time to shop smart!!!
Supercharger
Someone should just try it... Who knows, 20hp is 20hp?

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
the best one is the tornado one where the guy is talking about how he cant even work on his vette but he puts in the tornado at the dealer and now no one can touch him....i want to drown him on the ocean behind him

·
Registered
1,955 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
all it does is advance your timing out the ass during WOT... not a good thing for a lean running engine ...

·
Don't Call Me Gaga!
30,267 Posts
all it does is advance your timing out the ass during WOT... not a good thing for a lean running engine ...
It might not be useful, but I can't see why it would advance your timing.
...as long as the unit is placed in front of the MAF, the computer should be able to handle the minor increase or decrease in airflow that it would cause. I'd put money on a decrease... I don't buy that CFM rating.

·
Registered
5,446 Posts
it purports to have better flow than an m45 or the Vortech v5

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Supercharger
Someone should just try it... Who knows, 20hp is 20hp?
Try it out bra, get the dynos ready.
I love my car way to much to put that piece of [censored] on it. Anyone wanna donate their focus??

1 - 12 of 12 Posts