#1 ·
well i was browsing around and i found a 96 M3 in black with leather

lemme know whatcha think

#3 ·
Re: i think i found another car

e36's are sweet

#4 ·

I have to agree, e36's rock. There's an awesome '97 328is black/black for sale. Mmmm, must resist the urge...

~Charlie

#6 ·

Nice, it would have to be the SMG tranny though, great technology. Alpina does some awesome conversions here in Europe, I saw one at a car show this weekend. Very clean and sounded oh so sweet.

~Charlie

#7 ·

lemme know whatcha think
After being around E36 M3's for quite a few years now, I would have to say that it is a sweet car, but...I wouldn't recommend it unless you are comfortable working on the car yourself, or have a good independate shop you trust. The cars are not hard to work on, but BMW dealers will kill you on overpriced parts and expensive service.

Read this: E36 Buyers Guide

-Andrew

#8 ·

lemme know whatcha think
After being around E36 M3's for quite a few years now, I would have to say that it is a sweet car, but...I wouldn't recommend it unless you are comfortable working on the car yourself, or have a good independate shop you trust. The cars are not hard to work on, but BMW dealers will kill you on overpriced parts and expensive service.

Read this: E36 Buyers Guide

-Andrew
absolutely!

definitely need a mechanic on ur side with a old BMW...friend has a 97 M3, and he has saved thousands not having a generic BMW mechanic work on it (does work himself too)

but it also goes for any project car, friend and self work always pays off
-chris

#10 ·

Any late 1990's M3 is sweet. That's the car I'd get if I were to sell my Focus. Love the styling and the engine.

#11 ·

well car was sold so that was a no go oh and btw DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM BMW OF GREENWICH CT the assbag that i was dealing with sold the car(respectively i made no deposit) but than called and left a message saying and i quote "...unfortunately u did not leave a deposit and well YOU SNOOZE YOU LOOSE AND THATS HOW THE BUISNESS IS" Now i can understand if he called and said the car was sold i will keep your name on record and if something else comes in i will contact you, thank you for your buisness.
the reason i did not put a deposit down was because the dealership was 5 hrs away and i have never even seen the car. oh well maybe i'll find something soon...sigh

#12 ·

Wow, that's really messed up man. If you were closer I would say take the message in to the manager of the dealership and play it for them. Probably wouldn't do much for you but let them know that you will let everyone know how their business operates, that profit and not their customer is first priority.

~Charlie

#13 ·

oh they are getting a letter and i'm sending it to an upper manager

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.