Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thanks everyone for coming out, despite the hair-pulling i had a blast and met some very cool people. in particular i want to thank:

Ron
Jason Ataru
Michael Xi
Danny Focal Fury
Joe Egz
Steph foo_grrl
Erik auto-x-zts
Carl covert1
Carli-1
Jason from Tulsa whose s/n i don't know
the gentleman who helped me move equipment around at the timing hut before we left (sorry i never got your name?)
Tony D
Luke from Tire Rack

and everyone who came to the autocross and rally, i hope you had a great time! i promise it will be better next year! man am i exhausted

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, a bit late but better late than never! they actually scored in the middle of the pack

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
I was was happy to be able to help...was a good way to meet everyone too! Do we have final autocross results to post--curious to see how us 'first-heaters' stacked up to the second heat drivers...

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh crap i mean Jason from Knoxville, who lives next door to MichaelXi!

too many of ya to keep track

·
Registered
8,101 Posts
I'd like to thank s2d2 for teaching me the timing system in about 5 minutes. It was intense keeping up with everything, but I held my own. Maybe now I can learn timing for my local region.

Also, thank you Ataru for making my feel important, by screaming "Which one of you guys is pitchblack?" as soon as you pulled into the St. Louis meeting point.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts