Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok ok you guys Ive been waiting and waiting to see what info I can get on this subject and it seems that MBRP has one of the loudest exhaust on the market. Well I dont want an exhaust, number one because I already have a custom catback, and number two because I dont have enough money for a cat back. So which type of muffler can I get thats going to be LOUD, that can be welded on the end of my 2 1/4" catback exhaust pipes??? For all of you from atlanta Clayton County has recently taken my license so I want to go out with a bang before my six month period starts. Let me know, please consider price and looks as an option, Thanks.

Brian

·
Registered
383 Posts
truly want it loud ? and loose no performance , take it to a exhaust shop get a race header ,install it , have them make a straight pipe , no muffler no cats

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well Im on my way to getting the race header, but i dont want it THAT loud, dont get me wrong it would be nice but I want to kinda stay witht the cat-back style. Any more suggestions, adn thanks alot man.

Brian

·
Banned
17,312 Posts
Originally posted by focuSTZ:
...but i dont want it THAT loud...
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Then go Edit your Topic-Title!!

Maybe fewer exclamation points, and make it say "Kind of Loud"....

·
Registered
400 Posts
*(sorry I'm gone)
IO have a race exhaust (dump righnt begined the deriver) look for it in searchh... lurder than god... I'll cesll it.

·
Registered
222 Posts
i got the fs setup race header/ flex pipe/ catback and is plenty loud. i have been pulled over a couple of times for noise pollution.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts