Registered
2,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
PINK FLAMES FROM THE EXHAUST MAN WTF

now the bridge jump

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
<font color="blue">its called a "movie" where a spiderman and a hulk and xmen can all coexist... </font>

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol i knew what to expect and i know its a [censored] movie but come on...

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
you got pwn3d

I saw the original on a ripped version off of kazaa

·
Super Moderator
12,436 Posts
I think that I will go home and do the drive and stare.

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Jeez, first the loud ass exhaust, now 2 fast 2 furious. Smoe is turning into a ricer.

na im not at steves level yet

Hell opening night of 2f2f i was rolling thru the movie joint and got a ticket for a "defective muffler" and all i had exhaust side was my magnaflow

Still havent gone to court for it lol

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
I've said it before and I'll say it again, that movie really needed some gratuitous nudity to redeem it.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Jeez, first the loud ass exhaust, now 2 fast 2 furious. Smoe is turning into a ricer.

na im not at steves level yet
Phew.

I actually saw that in the theaters. I was looking for more stupid quotes to use on people that know nothing about cars, but the movie didn't have any. The most entertaining thing there was the "Car show" in front of the theater, the large wings in the parking lot, and a three colored integra.

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
cant beat the 250hp spi at our theater....he said he was gonna get a zetec, but got 250 horse outta the spi with k&n filter...tornado... and straight pipe

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
I love how they dont give a **** about their cars and the girl rips off her front end on her S2000 and is happy about it, even though she lost. But in the first one, Ja Rule had to be the funniest, i think he had trouble seeing above the dash in his integra.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Just got 2F2F and im 15 minutes into it and i want a refund
where the hell you gonna just buy a r34 in the middle of texas
Haha did you see that. Its sitting in one of those buy here pay here 2nd hand car lots all dusty and crap sitting among Hondas and Mitsubishis.

·
Registered
5,447 Posts
yeah i thought the prelude was a little dumb. they really did some stretching to get him into miami. oh well, i still like the movie. call me what you want but it's intertaining and eve mendes is HOT!!

·
Registered
729 Posts
I just have one thing to say, Mah pockets ain emti brah!!!

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
AtBlue5spZX3 has got it right. Just watched it. Thank god for netflix. The first one was passable, sort of "Top Gun." This second movie was more "Iron Eagle."

1 - 20 of 50 Posts