Ford Focus Forum banner

I want my 15 bucks back NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

1K views 49 replies 34 participants last post by  Smoe 
#1 ·
Just got 2F2F and im 15 minutes into it and i want a refund
where the hell you gonna just buy a r34 in the middle of texas

See less See more
#9 ·
Jeez, first the loud ass exhaust, now 2 fast 2 furious. Smoe is turning into a ricer.

na im not at steves level yet

Hell opening night of 2f2f i was rolling thru the movie joint and got a ticket for a "defective muffler" and all i had exhaust side was my magnaflow

Still havent gone to court for it lol

#10 ·
I've said it before and I'll say it again, that movie really needed some gratuitous nudity to redeem it.

#11 ·
Jeez, first the loud ass exhaust, now 2 fast 2 furious. Smoe is turning into a ricer.

na im not at steves level yet
Phew.

I actually saw that in the theaters. I was looking for more stupid quotes to use on people that know nothing about cars, but the movie didn't have any. The most entertaining thing there was the "Car show" in front of the theater, the large wings in the parking lot, and a three colored integra.

#12 ·
cant beat the 250hp spi at our theater....he said he was gonna get a zetec, but got 250 horse outta the spi with k&n filter...tornado... and straight pipe

#13 ·
I love how they dont give a **** about their cars and the girl rips off her front end on her S2000 and is happy about it, even though she lost. But in the first one, Ja Rule had to be the funniest, i think he had trouble seeing above the dash in his integra.

#14 ·
Just got 2F2F and im 15 minutes into it and i want a refund
where the hell you gonna just buy a r34 in the middle of texas
Haha did you see that. Its sitting in one of those buy here pay here 2nd hand car lots all dusty and crap sitting among Hondas and Mitsubishis.

#15 ·
yeah i thought the prelude was a little dumb. they really did some stretching to get him into miami. oh well, i still like the movie. call me what you want but it's intertaining and eve mendes is HOT!!

#16 ·
I just have one thing to say, Mah pockets ain emti brah!!!

#18 ·
AtBlue5spZX3 has got it right. Just watched it. Thank god for netflix. The first one was passable, sort of "Top Gun." This second movie was more "Iron Eagle."

#22 ·
cant beat the 250hp spi at our theater....he said he was gonna get a zetec, but got 250 horse outta the spi with k&n filter...tornado... and straight pipe
So the tornado is the secret! I was wondering why I was only getting 134whp outta mine! and to think, I didnt have to raise the compression, just buy a tornado.

#23 ·
Seriously... i want blue flames to shoot from my focus. Im gonna go find a volkswagen beetle, do an engine swap and backfire that biotch repeatedly. Maybe ill get some blue neons too! OOOH ALTEEZAS!!

And i swear to god, the next idiot who drives a mustang cobra by me with alteezas and neons, im gonna cut him off, and drag him out of the car, and beat him with his neon tubes.

I also seen a 1960's mustang with neons 3 weeks ago... how sad is that

#24 ·
I liked it, the prelude was a bit shotty.....I liked the first one better.....But I liked it....And guess what else, I think in the right situation neons do look good under cars.....But all you fools just come out and start [censored] because 2F2F is full of "ricers" <shakes head> Bunch of no good bastards. That Evo is sick and if you looked at the bonus features, and seen the other Evo he built, the candy red evo....That is even better....although some cars on there are not quite what I like to see....This isn't my personal movie or car show this is what the Producers/Directors/Writers thought the public would enjoy...Obviously you guys don't like the movie...So be it...Just why mess with people that do?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.