Ford Focus Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Official [FJ] Distinguished Advisor
19,806 Posts
^ ^ ^ Rofl.

Meanwhile...

Wowz0rz!

That pic of D A N N Y makes him look teh gigante.

:eek:
:lol:

Again, good to see all jo0 gize. :party:

:)~

·
Grand Master Mabel listens to Death Metal and flip
7,145 Posts
btw, who insanely made the left hand turn leaving the restaraunt on Sat night? I was in my car with Ryan, and Alex had Jen and Lorin in her car, but there was a 2nd silver hatch that made a left down a street you can only make a right on.

any takers? lolz

·
Registered
19,264 Posts
Queen Jade said:
btw, who insanely made the left hand turn leaving the restaraunt on Sat night? I was in my car with Ryan, and Alex had Jen and Lorin in her car, but there was a 2nd silver hatch that made a left down a street you can only make a right on.

any takers? lolz

Yeah not a wize move given the police presence that night.

Pretty sure it was a ZX3 with SVT bumper and HIDs... (I think I remember seeing black side mouldings)

·
HELLAFRUSH
9,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
BUR_ZX3 said:
Pretty sure it was a ZX3 with SVT bumper and HIDs... (I think I remember seeing black side mouldings)
Sleeper? :dunno:

·
9 and 3 Damnit! 9 AND 3!!!!!!!
9,347 Posts
Boy them indiana kids can't drive can they... :bang:

i was really hoping no one caught that. HUGE mistake on my part i wasn't paying close enough attention and by the time i realized i couldn't get to the proper side of the road it was too late. Thank god there weren't any cars coming. I was absoltely terrified. :(

·
Grand Master Mabel listens to Death Metal and flip
7,145 Posts
sleeperlove said:

i was really hoping no one caught that. HUGE mistake on my part i wasn't paying close enough attention and by the time i realized i couldn't get to the proper side of the road it was too late. Thank god there weren't any cars coming. I was absoltely terrified. :(
I was right behind you. I flashed my highs at you, I even honked at you to prevent you from turning, but you were well on ur way. Ryan and I held up a sec to make sure nothing happened, but a car came up behind us and wasn't being patient so we had to move. Don't worry, if you ever drive in San Francisco, we have all turned down a wrong way street at least once.

I'm just glad nothing happened. :thumbup:

·
Registered
19,264 Posts
sleeperlove said:

OK good... I was really fearful it was someone blitzed that shouldnt' have been driving.

·
Registered
11,368 Posts
Wow...never noticed the ride height on my car before. It definately needs a drop :lol:

·
Official [FJ] Distinguished Advisor
19,806 Posts
^ ^ ^ LOL.

Yeah, it looks "topped out". Must be the jackman working his magic. :p

·
HELLAFRUSH
9,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Feel free to put it on the home page. ;) :p

21 - 37 of 37 Posts