Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will they fit in there together? I had the Bomz cold air intake, and on my way back from Nopi, I sucked up water and threw a rod through the block. So, that kind of low mount intake is out.

·
Registered
6,296 Posts
dude get a Volant over the Ice Man. in which case, i believe the FocusSport strut bar fits over the Volant.

·
Registered
6,296 Posts
that one would work too. i just find it odd that you mentioned the Ice Man, i didn't think very many people bought that anymore. its basically just the stock airbox, only slightly better

·
Registered
411 Posts
Yes it will fit together(I have both) and Iceman give great low end.

·
Registered
518 Posts
I have both and I love the looks and performance of the ole Ice-Man. And now it comes with the add-on duct, it's better than ever!

·
Banned
17,312 Posts
dude get a Volant over the Ice Man. in which case, i believe the FocusSport strut bar fits over the Volant.
I see no need for the Strut bar, but if you MUST have one, I think the Volant/FocusSport combo would be Best.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm new at this
but, how will the FocusSport cool-flo intake take to the FC ram air hood? I heard their intake was modeled after the volant. Will either of those intakes work with the FC hood?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts