Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Originally posted by lildavid2002:
where is the best place to get this from?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">you can get SVT snorkel from the dealer, on online on fordparts.com, look up the part number in the SVT section, thread svt part numbers.
By the way, Iceman is a good intake, it replaces not only the snorkel, but a throttle body to MAF sensor tube, with a much larger one. Also it's smooth inside, and has a perfect aerodynamic shape. Also plastic is heat resistant. So in short, no SVT snorkel won't be the same at all.
Iceman is good for low end tq, and mid range. So for everyday driving you will love it. But don't buy it new, buy it used, it's worth it. Also I hear the ICEMAN /COOL Flow from Focussport is a kick ass combo.
I think people are selling iceman on ebay, and in classified of www.myfordfocus.com i've seen one not so long ago.

·
Registered
411 Posts
posted 03-10-2003 10:14 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by lildavid2002:
where is the best place to get this from?

you can get SVT snorkel from the dealer, on online on fordparts.com, look up the part number in the SVT section, thread svt part numbers.
By the way, Iceman is a good intake, it replaces not only the snorkel, but a throttle body to MAF sensor tube, with a much larger one. Also it's smooth inside, and has a perfect aerodynamic shape. Also plastic is heat resistant. So in short, no SVT snorkel won't be the same at all.
Iceman is good for low end tq, and mid range. So for everyday driving you will love it. But don't buy it new, buy it used, it's worth it. Also I hear the ICEMAN /COOL Flow from Focussport is a kick ass combo.
I think people are selling iceman on ebay, and in classified of www.myfordfocus.com i've seen one not so long ago.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Agree to that, I have both Iceman and short-ram. And Iceman is much better for everyday driving.

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
Iceman works very nice, especially with ported tb and y2k intake manifold; nice sound and throttle response.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts