Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know a good place to get an Iceman CAI and a throttle body?

Thanks.

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
i'll help the new kid out...

...check out the sponsor listings on the title page, and the 'ask our sponsors' forum.

places like www.mcnewsautomotive.com www.newedgeperformance.com and www.modernperformance.com sell both those items.

on the other hand, what are your mods thus far? might find that u wont benefit from the Throttle Body yet until u have more stuff done.

consider an almost free alternative in porting your stock TB (not as applicable on 2002 models as they are fixed if thats what u have). if u want 2 consider that, then search function within this forum 2 find porting TB. u'll find a bunch of good information and people willing to help you (both online and even local 2 u).

welcome 2 the jet.

-Ult

·
Registered
641 Posts
Since you are in College Station, Modern Performance is the closest to you, a short car ride if you want the parts right away or if you prefer they ship fairly quickly and you would have the parts at your door with a day or two. http://www.modernperformance.com and all three of distributers that Ultegra mentioned are sponsors of this site.

Jamie

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
dude, just a heads-up...posting the same thing twice is not a good thing to do. especially when they end up being right next to each other on the thread list

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the repeat posting was an accident. I didnt mean to hit post twice.

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I haven't really done any mods to my car yet. The only ting I have done is put a K&N air filter in it. I've doing more with my stereo system instead. I have an Alpine head unit, an Alpine alarm, Boston Acoustics components in the front door, Boston Acoustics Rally in the back door, an MTX Thunder 6000 "12 sub, and 2 MTX amps to power the door speakers and the sub along with a 1 farad cap, with stinger wiring.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts