Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got my iceman installed today, took me about 1 hour, wanted to take my time and do it right. The only thing that kept pissin me off was the resonator tube, it would fit on the air box properly i finally had to shave a little plastic off to get it on. Also fords dam platic screws suck, anyone know what size screw i could replace it with, also should i use wood screws or metal screws. ill have the pics of the ice man on my page when i get the film developed.

Thanks for everyones assistance.

·
Registered
201 Posts
how do you like it so far i love mine i know that they be pimping intake later

·
Registered
662 Posts
Justin,
I wouldn't use any metal screws to replace those plastic ones. Just go to an auto parts store and get new plastic replacement, maybe one size bigger. If you go with a metal screws, and you break the paint/primer of the hole those plastic screws normally go into, you increase the chance of rust developing sometime down the road.

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the info about the screws. i like the sound the iceman makes when i punch it, sounds pretty nice. hopefully ill get the bracket for the throttle body this week and put it on.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Do u think the Iceman makes some noise? I love that intake because the low end torque was HUGE (going up wills in low RPM is great!)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts