Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The title mainly says my question. I mean, it seems that by having a site like this, I am always apt to keep buying more and more things for my car. It's crazy sometimes. I mean everything is so expensive, but I love doing it.
So, pretend this site never existed...what would your Focus look like?

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
not much, but i compete in stock classes so it's a foregone conclusion that i'm going to do *something*...

focaljet just happens to be a great way of figuring out how to do it!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Yes, but if i did i would not do any of it myself and i would probably get the worst thing for my focus. Example: i would get altezza taillights instead of the Ford Euro OEM's. I love this website.

·
Registered
7,351 Posts
Ya, I bought my car from a member that modified it some. So I would have continued the trend.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Originally posted by Sneaka007:
Yes, but if i did i would not do any of it myself and i would probably get the worst thing for my focus. Example: i would get altezza taillights instead of the Ford Euro OEM's. I love this website.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">
There are some members with altezzas though
I don't know what you don't like about them. But if I would not know about this site and seeing so many good looking focuses my focus would never look like now, at first I didnt even think on hooking it up, but sometimes I wish I bought another car and hooked it up for example celica GT or acura rsx type S etc..oh well I am still happy

·
Registered
795 Posts
I feel absolutely no need to mod my car, as the genius engineers at Ford got the car perfect in every way!!!

Gratuitous flattery aside, I just don't like putting money into a car that, when totaled would only be worth blue-book anyway.

·
Banned
6,369 Posts
Without Focaljet I wouldn't know about the cabin air filter, clear sidemarkers, lighted lock switches.

Also, I would have no reason to mod my car cuz no one but you guys cares about my Focus.

So it's all good.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
it would be modified, but I have seen and met many people that have helped me with the modification. I wouldn't have it looking like it is now unless the jet existed. You guy are great, thanks for all the help.

Drew

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
it would be a turbocharged SPL car with a blown transmission

·
Banned
17,312 Posts
I bought my k&n FIPK Intake before I knew about the 'Jet, as well as my visors, and tint was done around the time I joined.
I wouldn't have done my UDP, my SVT Springs, my Bushings, or my Koni's if I hadn't found the 'Jet.
It has definitely helped my Auto-X'ing as well.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Yes and no.

I bought my CAI before I was a member but I did not intend on any other mods until I saw the Focaljet website. Anyways, I'm glad I found this site and joined. It has given me many good ideas.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
I've always followed the aftermarket scene. I've been into customizing cars all of my life. Even without [FJ] I would have still customized my ZX3, but believe me, this site has been a tremendous help.

It's always nice to bounce ideas off of people, get advice and tips and be able to draw inspiration from other peoples rides.

Ron should be proud of this place...it rocks!

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
I didn't even find the Jet until I was 90% finished the first stage of my modifications.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts