Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dose anyone with a zx3 Focus have a dark colored roof( which I mean that everything that is light grey on my car whould be black. I tried paiting all my headlinner parts, but they didn't all turn out good and i'd rather just get factory black parts. Thanks

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Are you talking about the interior headliner? If so I have one that was colormatched to the dark grey interior...I painted my handles and stuff but haven't put them back in yet...

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My color them is black and red throught the car. So I want a black headlinner/visors, and latches for my handles. I'd rather buy them factory like that cause i already ruined some of my parts trying to paint them with cheap paint. I wasn't sure if maybe SVT's came that way.

·
Registered
375 Posts
No, SVTs didn't come that way. Every Focus has that same light colored headliner.

It makes the car look bigger inside.

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
A few people on the board with "show cars" have sanded down the plastic pieces and put a nice coat of paint on them.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
why is this still in the exterior mod section? but i have wondered what a focus would look like with a black roof? like the mini cooper

·
Registered
6,779 Posts
I like cars that have a black roof and hood and the rest like gray or silver.

But my cars black, so thats not an option.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts