Ford Focus Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Haha that it did, I won't lie XD

SR, I don't have much money to buy a better filter that will actually work in my car(my fathers are all carb circle filter things)less for a cai. 17 bucks till payday and that goes to school XD haha Until taxes but I'd rather spend that money on a tune/sway bars/a decent seat for autox. I have noticed a small loss in torque with the spectre filter but it still works; however the placement idea is a decent idea. Do you have a picture of the optimal place? I could scavenge around the house for some piping.

Randy, a little as I'd like to have options on the table and not be forced with Tom but I'll live. If I ever get the money to turbo I'd probably grab your kit. Easy and quality parts it seems(everywhere tells me not to go cheap with kits).

Heat haha I have one and I think o heard something funny coming from the very front of the car after I paid close attention when it was idling. I think it might be the header -> cat connection. I'll be sure to fix the cel before the tune. Seems like you're confident its not a underpowered tune so I'll take your word for it.

Not sure if I thanked you all at all in this thread so here I am XD thanks guys, you've all been helpful. I appreciate it.

Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Haha apex you smart ass XD air filters only annoy old crotchety people on my way to work XD I got a good laugh out of that

·
****ney-4-Life!
3,685 Posts
Haha apex you smart ass XD air filters only annoy old crotchety people on my way to work XD I got a good laugh out of that

What gives...! You spelt my name correctly in your first response??

Too much chocolate?

·
I change diapers now
14,444 Posts
This all seems very trivial.

Why not throw the stock air box back on and buy the canned tune off the FSWerks site?

Re install your filter later and see if there are any 'gains'.

Order off the site and be done. You don't need anything 'custom'.

- Drew

21 - 30 of 30 Posts