Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yes, this is another "what should i get for x dollars" thread, but i couldnt find one for a measly $50 or in that general area. so...what should i get for my stock automatic zetec? i was pondering a few things. whats your feedback:

itg drop-in filter
prothane mounts
svt snorkel
ebay cold air intake
in-cabin air filter
night shades spray
(yes, i know that the last two arent zetec related, but i thought id throw them in also)

which one or comination of those do you think i would notice the most difference on? any other ideas? thanks a lot guys!

[ 02-24-2003, 06:02 PM: Message edited by: everyone-needs-a-clear-focus ]

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
svt snorkel (or ghetto intake/dryer vent tubing), a used udp, chop ur shifter, port ur throttle body, k+n filter, and/or the ADJ. intermittent wiper module (if u dont already have it)...

focaljet windshield banner and some 8" side window decals would b a score as well.

good luck and welcome,

-Ult

[ 02-24-2003, 06:25 PM: Message edited by: UltegraSTI ]

304 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
how are the gains on the MAC udp? do you think this would give me more gains than, say, and ebay bomz cai? thanks!

304 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bump. just cuz i'm curious now about the MAC udp. i just may get it if its good gains, but i need to know asap. thanks.

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
Definately port your tb; cost is a tube of epoxy and a few hours of your time.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Originally posted by Auto-X-ZTS:
Definately port your tb; cost is a tube of epoxy and a few hours of your time.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I agree! You'll feel that more than the UDP.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Originally posted by everyone-needs-a-clear-focus:
how are the gains on the MAC udp? do you think this would give me more gains than, say, and ebay bomz cai? thanks!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">MAC published 3-4 HP. Don't know much about the Bomz CAI, that's the AEM clone, right?

304 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by myFordPerformance.com:
MAC published 3-4 HP. Don't know much about the Bomz CAI, that's the AEM clone, right?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">yea, that's the one im talking about.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I put the cabin air filter in my car. It didnt seem to help any though. I wouldnt even consider unless you live in a real dusty area.

304 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
okay, i ended up orderin the MAC udp from Ray, so i'll post waht the gains are once i get it installed.
thanks to everyone for their input.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts