Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Not Special Enough
10,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if this is a repost then show me the original thread and I'll be on my way.

Has anyone seen the new import tuner feature car? the APC ZX5? damn that thing is ugly. All APC garbage and just to make sure it was total crap, they threw in a Gude turbo kit.
yellow outside, red/orange rims and fiberglass interior. makes me wonder about APC. I knew their stuff was crap but I thought they knew it too. Now I think they might actually believe their products are good!

·
WRAWRRR, BEAR CLAW!
19,258 Posts
Lets get one industry secret out right now:

ADVERTISING DOLLARS GET COVER VEHICLES.

Especially if you're talking about Primedia. Not to mention it's Ford's 100th Anniversary. That's a double kiss-assing whammy right there.

Just wait for all the hate mail to pop-up from that stint in a few months. The hard core bondo (oh i mean tuner) guys will be crying foul that a Ford disgraced their magazine.

·
Not Special Enough
10,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

its even uglier now. this is before they matched the skirt to the rims.

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
if this is a repost then show me the original thread and I'll be on my way.

Has anyone seen the new import tuner feature car? the APC ZX5? damn that thing is ugly. All APC garbage and just to make sure it was total crap, they threw in a Gude turbo kit.
yellow outside, red/orange rims and fiberglass interior. makes me wonder about APC. I knew their stuff was crap but I thought they knew it too. Now I think they might actually believe their products are good!
Be happy that a Focus is a featured car in that magazine. It's exposure, my little child. And that MIGHT be the only time it will happen on that magazine.

After that, the only time you will see constant features of Foci in a magazine (not to mention being a cover car) is Focus Fanatic.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts