1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
the aftermarket parts.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Just look at the ZX-3, ZX-5, or the SVT. It's just differant from the other cars out there and the focus just looks good. Even tonight when I stopped to get a Banana milk shake every one in line just turned around and looked at my car. One person in line said he was looking to get the SVT, I told him to go for it. Then I had my shake and left knowing I have a car that gets noticed.
And that just tickles me pink.

[ 04-05-2003, 12:42 AM: Message edited by: Red_ZX3_Baron ]

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
its not a honda

·
Registered
394 Posts
I have to say that number one reason why I like my car is that NO ONE has a ZX3 like mine. Most are completly stock, or damn close to that. There are 2 STOCK ZX3's are at my school, then there is mine. Ive got a Progress 1.8" drop(soon to be H&R Cup Kit
) and Konig Holes 17" and some other stuff, so it doesn't look NEAR stock on the outside. Tonight, this kid I was hangen out with goes (exact words), "dude, is that your Focus?" I go "Yea." Him "damn, I usually think those are gay, but yours is sick!" That is what I love about it. I can take a car that people look at and wonder when it is stock, and turn it into something that people are somewhat shocked over. Now, besides all that, I just LOVE the handling of the car. It handled good stock, great with Progress(but the damn springs sag on the left) and it'll be AMAZING with the H&R Cup Kit once I get it. The car just has so much potential in the handling department. I can scare people in the turns, it's great. Even though the car is no powerhouse, it can be made quicker and is sure one HELL OF A handler. I love it.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Best car for money deal out there. At least the best I found. Looks great, performs well enough and has aftermarket support. Oh yeah, and about 11,000 other drivers who like to talk about it on this one website I visit every so often...can't think of the name right now

·
Registered
744 Posts
the looks, the euro feel, sporty suspension....

to me the focus style/looks doesnt say "follow the leader" but "i am the leader."

·
Registered
284 Posts
it's a hatch

handling kicks everybodys ass out there

looks great even stock

ohhh... i forgot to mention my mother is driving my car for the past month (we're sharing the car for now b/c a friend got on a wreck and we lended him my moms car) and she just looooves my car, she says its so cool b/c she can take some crazy curves like she never did with her van, and people always follow her to see whos driving...

[ 04-05-2003, 07:08 AM: Message edited by: ivan-the-terrible ]

·
Registered
84 Posts
Driver Interior room.

More spacey, behind the wheel, than my current car which is a supercharged Riviera.

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
The massive amount of recalls. With all those free parts, its like driving a new car every month!

·
Registered
336 Posts
People ask me, is that the new ford/focus?
some people say they dont like the focus but yours is tight, I like to have a different car from everybody and when people look at my car and say wow it always gives me a smile on my face
but there are always haters and say I would never want to own a focus or I would never spend money on it

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
At 6ft 4 I can sit in the back seat.
Although I prefer the front while driving.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts