Ford Focus Forum banner

Info on racing/offroad pipe???

436 views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  jhonda 
#1 ·
I've done a search and can't really find anything. Can someone please help me get some info or point me in the right direction?

#2 ·
what kind of info do u need. basically it replaces the cat, with a little gain in hp a little louder, would be better to get a race header if you had the funds.
anything else?

[ 02-14-2003, 12:17 AM: Message edited by: the_enemy_within ]

#4 ·
Doesn't make more power? Bull Crap dude! I had the FC cat eleminator for 6 months and loved the heck out of it....man that thing made the car feel like a different world and it isnt a little louder it was alot louder. I went from a costum Magnaflow exhaust setup that had virtually no noise to adding the cat elem which made it sound alot louder.....not a bad loud though, if you have the right exhaust. What the heck? No power gains? Who is this Joker....the cat is one of the main power drainers of the focus exhaust system.!

#11 ·
I got my off road pipe through newedgeperformance.com I have had it on there since yesterday, and I am very impressed with it. The main reason I baught it was to give more life to my borla exhaust sound and it did. It also feels a little quicker. I will post dyno results as soon as I get them. It was $217 delivered and took me about a hour to install it for the first time, the bitch part is all those damn heat sheilds, and not having a lift.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.