Ford Focus Forum banner

Infra red- what color in UK?

285 Views 1 Reply 2 Participants Last post by  hkysk8r07
What is Infra red called in the UK? I am looking at an ST170 grille with the suuround painted, but they don't have Infra Red listed, only "Colorado Red" and "Rosso Red".
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
i think it's colorado red but i'm not sure. if it's wrong just paint the surround yourself it's very easy. i did my st170 grille myself with the duplicolor paint from pep boys.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.