Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Injen is looking for a completely stock 2001 Ford Focus ZX3 for CARB testing in Lake Forest, CA. The volunteer will receive an Injen Intake system and any other accessory that may be available for the Focus ZX3 free of charge. There are some requirements that need to be met regarding the vehicle itself. I am listing them below:

1. 2001 Ford Focus ZX3 Automatic
2. No engine modifications whatsoever
3. Preferably stock height as this car will be on a dynojet
4. ***IMPORTANT*** Car must be within Emission Control Group
This information is listed under the stock hood

"VEHICLE EMISSION CONTROL INFORMATION"
Test Group # 1FMXV02.0VJ2

If there are any questions please call me details @ 909.839.0706 x206. Thank you for your time.

Best regards,

Phillip Phong
Operations Manager
www.injen.com

·
Registered
255 Posts
phillip, you may want to post this on over in the TEAM So Cal Forum. there's a couple automatic foci that meet stock requirements. by the way this is Jimel, Paul Ho's neighbor. I loaned you guys my car to do the prototyping on that intake system. i'd help you out in the CARB testing but i modified my car since then. anyways, take it easy and hope you find somebody.

·
Registered
9 Posts
hi there phillip, jimel informed me about this search for a stock zx3, i belive i could be one up for testing, im in chino, and have everything stock, the only mod is the air resonator removal.
so if that spot is not full, i would like to try it out. I will contact you as soon as possible.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just make sure that your car does meet the requirements as listed before. Especially importmant is the Vehicle Emission Control Test Group #. This must be exact, otherwise the CARB facility will reject the vehicle.

Phillip

1 - 4 of 4 Posts