Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is the installation of the diablo sport chip as difficult as it seems ??? where to get the code needed ??? Not very gifted when it comes to mechanical....

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Not really tricky. The chip plugs into the box under you glovebox and the code should be on your passenger door. Other than that do a search.

·
Registered
333 Posts
i installed mine in less than an hour. in the zx2's, you have to take the center console out so i would think it would be less time for foci. make sure you clean those contacts well.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the sticker on the passenger door was unreadable ,how would I do a search i pulled off the side panel on passenger side there was white sticker around some wires with HMD and MST-14401 on there with some other #'s below that there looked like there was 2 screws under the glove box are those the one i have to undo to get to the chip, if those dont sound like the right codes let me know how to do the search without taking out the glove box....thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the sticker on the passenger door was unreadable ,how would I do a search i pulled off the side panel on passenger side there was white sticker around some wires with HMD and MST-14401 on there with some other #'s below that there looked like there was 2 screws under the glove box are those the one i have to undo to get to the chip, if those dont sound like the right codes let me know how to do the search without taking out the glove box....thanks

·
Registered
107 Posts
If the sticker came off the door, I am pretty sure that you will need to get to the pcm and get the code from the sticker on it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts