Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and wowww what can i say. I love it! Howard (s. on da 5) did a great job installing it for me. If any of you live in the Socal area, i highly recommend you contact S' because he KNOWS his stuff!

Getting the stock pulley off was no problem - jack up the car, remove wheel, remove the pulley cover, place 18mm socket on crank bolt, turn the engine by key and that sucker came out, easily without a fight. The only problem we had first was trying to re-route the belt, and i thought the belt was too long...but we found we had to adjust a small belt tensioner we had overlooked. I had NO dimming problems whatsoever, and in fact, i feel as if my electrical components seem to run MUCH better now, and from the interior lights and headlamps are much much brighter than it use to be before!! Idle is normal but the car is very responsive and much more torqey. UDPs are great mods! For those who haven't gotten a Udp, i highly recommend you get one. Give it a try and you'll definitely like it!

-Chris

[ 11-06-2002, 01:47 AM: Message edited by: chris_k ]

·
Registered
266 Posts
Yep the UDP mod is the first mod that any automatic owner should do.
Heck I have gotten my mom and one of the ladies she works with to both add it to there Foci.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts