Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
fit was fine' but how do attach the add on duct mabe i need to cut shorter; and whats with the 2 clamps missing ' now i wonder if the stock clamps are lose and its leaking' and theres the problem with the snorkle not attached because of no screws supplied' they say they make quality intake 'then they do this where there crederbility is questioned. fit and installe 8-10' performance 8-10 noticed a inprovement 5-10 for value' probaly should cost 130 dollars. if anyone no what srews will fit' and if addon duct fits let me know. thanks

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
was drunk when i posted' sorry about that'butyou can figure it out or maybe you work for the iceman team and have some dislike 4 me.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
was drunk when i posted' sorry about that'butyou can figure it out or maybe you work for the iceman team and have some dislike 4 me.

·
Registered
38 Posts
where does the iceman make the power at the lower rpms or the higher rpms, where does the short ram add the power at the low end or the high end because i have no idea what the difference between the short and cold air systems are from each other any response would be helpful

·
Registered
950 Posts
I payed $130 for mine in the original group buy

·
Registered
662 Posts
Originally posted by britfolk:
.... problem with the snorkle not attached because of no screws supplied...

... if anyone no what srews will fit' and if addon duct fits let me know. thanks
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">The kit does not come with replacement screws for the snorkle. You are supposed to re-use the plastic screws Ford uses on the stock snorkle. Personally I would replace them with a couple that are slightly bigger, available for like 27 cents from any local AutoZone or the like.

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
Iceman tends to fatten up the low and mid range; I like mine fine and there were no problems putting it on--took like 20 minutes. The throttle response is certainly improved over stock and it sounds nice w/o being obnoxious. I got mine in black and it looks like a factory part, so it daws no attention to itself.
from me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts