Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've currently got an injen cai and it performs well. I'm just wondering what other intake setups you guys might suggest? I've been looking at the Steeda intake...anyone have it?

Let me know your opinions or advice...I really appreciate it. I'm looking for something different.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Volant or Iceman!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Originally posted by Indish:
I just purchased one of those knock off AEM's from e-bay, when I get it I'll let ya know what I think.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I have one of those and their not to bad...I noticed a good gain from it and it has a real nice sound.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Originally posted by YNOT:
I've currently got an injen cai and it performs well. I'm just wondering what other intake setups you guys might suggest? I've been looking at the Steeda intake...anyone have it?

Let me know your opinions or advice...I really appreciate it. I'm looking for something different.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">The steeda is an AEM short ram. I'd say go with the AEM CAI. I'm not sure how bad the injen is, but if you really feel it's not sufficient then the AEM is probably about the only one that'll give you any gain over that one.

·
Registered
490 Posts
i have a steeda and i love it. it sounds great and brings in good #s

·
Registered
110 Posts
Steeda works good..... I personaly wanna try a CAI, see if its gonna get any better(AEM)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts