1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Not so Photo Master
6,625 Posts
what a waste of good car parts.

·
Registered
212 Posts
RIDE loves throwing tons of parts on a car. It might be well-tuned too. I actually know the person who tuned it. I doubt they'll find a buyer though. Enthusiasts would rather do the modding themselves and those with 55G laying around would rather go for M3s and what not.

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its a claimed 500hp.If I had that kind of money,I would prolly buy it cause its something id aim towards exactly,color,hp,styling and wheels.Of course there is the joy of DIY,but it was done in good taste I think.Plus im lookin for one now.If I had any probs im sure they would fix.

·
Mr Know-It-All
11,241 Posts
I'd like to take you for a ride in an Evo just one time so you would wet your pants and finally give it the respect it deserves.

I know you don't like Mitsu's, but to me it's almost like saying I don't like Fiat's and then hating Ferrari's because of that.

>8^)
ER

·
[dd] - Dentless Dave
8,742 Posts
as much as I hate Mitsu myself....I'd love to have one of these as a play toy!

dentless dave!!

·
Registered
12,749 Posts
t u r b o . . . l... a... g...

·
Registered
715 Posts
I'd like to take you for a ride in an Evo just one time so you would wet your pants and finally give it the respect it deserves.

I know you don't like Mitsu's, but to me it's almost like saying I don't like Fiat's and then hating Ferrari's because of that.

>8^)
ER
agreed x10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

My good friend owns a '04 Evo VIII RS and boy could that little thing move

·
Not so Photo Master
6,625 Posts

>8^)
ER
you provide the car, we'll take turns driving though. I respect power and I respect well tuned cars. I have zer0 respect for that company though. I love to drive one around, I'd love take it up pikes peak and a road course and to the dragstrip.

I wouldn't however want to be the owner or in any way responsible for the R&R(repairing and replacing) of every part that breaks on that thing.

they are cool cars,

in a shop or a showroom

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
as much as I hate Mitsu myself....I'd love to have one of these as a play toy!

dentless dave!!

Love Being Me Then (see Sig)

But on Topic. Thats a Nice Evo dont get me wrong but way to much. 55k is like top dollar with adding all the mods into the price and everyone knows cars dont appritate with mods. My Buddy bought his 05 EVO VIII MR with Mods for 32k and the guy put about 10k in mods into it and the car retails for 35k. Mods just dont increase the value no matter what they are. SOOO.....

OVERPRICED

·
Registered
13 Posts
..i think its a nice ass car, but [censored] i wouldn't spend that much money on it..but hey if someone bought me that car i would love to drive around in that!

·
Registered
212 Posts
I wouldn't however want to be the owner or in any way responsible for the R&R(repairing and replacing) of every part that breaks on that thing.
sicko,

Just curious. Have you or someone you know owned a lemon of a Mits? I sense alot of hate.

·
White Elephant Husband
3,222 Posts
He claims 37k in mods and labor alone. That seems really high. That means hes got himself a nice 70k mitsubishi...LOL>

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
sicko,

Just curious. Have you or someone you know owned a lemon of a Mits? I sense alot of hate.
What he said^ I think its safe to say that the 4g63 can take a hell of a lot more abuse then a focus any day of the week, hell the whole car.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
I was the last person in the world who would ever buy a Mitsubishi and after several rude Subaru dealers who wouldn't let a guy with 32K in his hands do a test drive and the recommendation to go try and test drive an EVO. I was sold after the test drive. For the money, it's the most amazing car you can own, even the STi isn't as rewarding. For those of you who knock it and have never driven one hard, you don't know what you are talking about, or you don't even deserve to drive a focus.

55K for a modified one, I don't know, half the fun would be modifiying it yourself, but for those with the money, what's wrong with a 55K toy.

·
Registered
924 Posts
im sure they tore that engine apart and gave it a good beating before putting it on ebay

1 - 19 of 19 Posts