Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to know is there anyone that can give me a process on how to Prep my Interior, to be Painted with exterior paint.....As Of right now I removed My hole interior except for my dash which I will take out weds or friday.....

Here are some pics of my car...I will post some pics of my interior as I prep and paint and will make a website to help people after it is done right.....

·
MAKE IT RAIN! ... is that like [email protected](3+/ a [email protected]" and @
7,550 Posts
I always loved ur car.
Anyways, if ur going to exactly color match it, I suggest taking it to get professionally done at a collision center. If using reg spray paint, there is plenty of how tos on here

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
I love your wheels dude..... here's my interior....
i've said this in replies to other similar posts, that i got my yellow interior spray paint from NAPA...i went there asking to get some spray paint in my paint code....the guy asked me the make and model and paint code..then called it in .... he said that it would take about 2 weeks or so , and about $9 per can. I got it in less than a week. I had to add some clear coat from Walmart. Perfect match. I don't recall using primer on my interior parts....maybe i did..... but it couldn't hurt to use it. I took all my parts off, and sanded them as best as i could with some fine sandpaper, like 200 grit. take your time and spray light coats, but quite a few of them .... good luck!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts