Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive searched all over and i cant seem to find the post/ site where i could get the custom seat covers.

does anyone have suggestions of what parts to paint and not to paint in the interior... i just cant decide.

Thanks

·
Registered
519 Posts
Seats? Try Wet Okole or Katzkin Leather. I guess it depends on how much money you want to spend. As far as painting your interior, it's all personal preference. Just do some searchs in Team Rigs & Interiors to see what others have done. The only opinion that matters is YOURS, so paint whatever you think would look good.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, that was exactly what i was looking for.... does anyone have a painted interiors thread ... i was searching in interiors and only found a few ... ill try team rigs when i get home.s

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
as it stands the Katzkins are too much money right now.. depending on when the GB goes down.. who knows ... but i couldnt find the focus seats on the wetokole site...

·
Registered
510 Posts
well the more people that r goin to do it the cheaper it gets i think. so tell all ur buds to get leather done and u wont have to pay as much.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts