Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Neither Summit, nor Intrax shows them (P/N 30-1-036). I know they had problems with the rears being too tall at one point--but I thought it was rectified. Anyone able to shed some light on this?

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Did not call, but both websites have online stores--both without a P/N showing...

Call on Monday, I guess

·
Registered
62 Posts
Summit never showed the part # on their site. Intrax may not have it up anymore, why I don't know. Call them both and ask, then post your findings. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Does anyone else retail Intrax besides Summit and Intrax themselves?

·
Registered
734 Posts
you have to enter in the part number in the box on the side at summit for it to show up (All it will say is "LOWERING SPRINGS"), they never had them listed under intrax springs, but if you enter in the part number they will come up (at summit you have to enter in int30-1-036 as the part number). Adventon is where i got mine, they didnt have them listed either, just call them. BTW, they are $189.95 at summit, and when i got mine from adventon they were like about $172 or somethin close to that if i remember correctly

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The guy at Adventon said that the guy at Intrax denied that there ever was any problem; nevertheless, the springs that I am getting are "fresh" stock and I am assuming that they should be up to spec. If not...they go back 'til its done right (and I will dispute my Visa payment if necessary).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts