Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a LiveWire set and Screamin Demon coil coming tomorrow and would like to know if Iridium plugs would be the way to go?

If so, Where can I get them and about how much are they?

Also, what other plug performs good with this ignition setup?

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks..But its asking me to enter the part number..

do you or anybody know the part number for either the NGK or Denso Iridium plugs for the Zetec?

·
Registered
798 Posts
Originally posted by icemanZX3:
Thanks..But its asking me to enter the part number..

do you or anybody know the part number for either the NGK or Denso Iridium plugs for the Zetec?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I have Denso Iridiums, and have been happy with them. I don't have the part number handy, but can give it to you on Friday.

·
Registered
359 Posts
I believe that the ITV16 is the right Denso # for the Zetec. Double check with the Denso website and cross refrence it to the original Motorcraft p/n. IT16 is for something else.

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
whats Denso's website??

btw, I always thought that Denso was strictly Toyota..hmmm

·
Registered
3 Posts
ITV16 is the correct part # for stock Foci. ITV20 is for 6-8 psi of boost. They are all new part numbers because of the different plug sizing FORD decided to use on the Focus

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by S2nTO:
ITV16 is the correct part # for stock Foci. ITV20 is for 6-8 psi of boost. They are all new part numbers because of the different plug sizing FORD decided to use on the Focus
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Awesome!! thank you!

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
over 10 bucks per plug?

excuse me but **** THAT!

i payed $1.99/plug for my bosch's and they're plenty good.

heh

1 - 13 of 13 Posts