·
Not Special Enough
10,540 Posts
well, your idle will be smoother.

·
Double-Wide Pride!!!
884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I drove it around for a little while, it wasn't what I guess I was expecting, but it is better than the Bosch Plats I had in her. You are right txfo, a smoother idle, but if I get the 8mm wires I imagine they will help get better performance. Vato Zone sells them for $28.99 for the spi. Well maybe next month...

·
Registered
135 Posts
put Iridiums in my car too. they last an extremely long time. youre not ever ever ever going to see huge noticable gains in power form just adding spark plugs. most plugs on the market are hyped by marketing and do nothing special whatsoever.

benefit of iridium plugs: long life, smoother idle, more efficient fuel burn, increased gas mileage(i gained 4-7mpg additional over Motorcraft plugs).

·
Double-Wide Pride!!!
884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'll let you all know how they turn out for me, I have a fresh oil change, and a new air filter too. I do a lot of commuting from leavenworth to kansas city about 35-40 miles, 4 to 5 times a week. so I should see something happen as far as the fuel mileage goes...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.