Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Inebriated Pecker Obstructionist
2,958 Posts
Thats a good question! I've been thinking of buying another '67 bug, and fixing it up.
I miss my bug.

[Edit]I just did a quick search, and came up with vwforum.com. They have an AirCooled Forum, but it's very small!

Also, look for the member here by the name KrmnGhia. I think he is another AirCooled buff.

Latre, Al

[ 04-29-2003, 06:28 PM: Message edited by: EastAl ]

·
Inebriated Pecker Obstructionist
2,958 Posts
Here is a redirect to a few different sites. I am at work, so I keep getting firewalled on some of these, but try them anyways.
More VDubs

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Moving to PitStop.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I'll look into my old links - at one time I was considering building a fast/ all aftermarket Karman Ghia... did a bunch of research and decided I didn't have time... anyway I have a book on Aircooled VW's - not for sale - FREE - I'll get the name of it and see if anyone is interested....

·
Registered
829 Posts
Originally posted by EastAl:
Thats a good question! I've been thinking of buying another '67 bug, and fixing it up.
I miss my bug.

[Edit]I just did a quick search, and came up with vwforum.com. They have an AirCooled Forum, but it's very small!

Also, look for the member here by the name KrmnGhia. I think he is another AirCooled buff.

Latre, Al
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Yes...Yes that Krmnnghia fellow is a VW Freak! Best site IMO is thesamba.com . vwvortex.com is ok but I don't really like some of the people their. Not too bad for air cooled stuff!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts