Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
12,749 Posts
Haha.. you think you're going to take over, little did you know I'm planning a hostile take-over. I'm going to buy you guys out.

Lets see.. I've got 14.00 dollars in my wallet, that leaves me with...... ummmmm well I'm working on it

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, see right now randy, is in his super secret california underground domicile.

In fact, i bet they started the virus that will kill the microsoft servers!!!

·
Registered
19,264 Posts
Haha.. you think you're going to take over, little did you know I'm planning a hostile take-over. I'm going to buy you guys out.

Lets see.. I've got 14.00 dollars in my wallet, that leaves me with...... ummmmm well I'm working on it
If you want a partner... I've got another $14.00... plus I can throw in some change from under my passenger's seat.

·
Registered
2,434 Posts

If you want a partner... I've got another $14.00... plus I can throw in some change from under my passenger's seat.
Yeah....i'll be in for $14 too...and we can use my car as a company project car

·
Tarderatoraka: Red-SE-00'
7,592 Posts
I got 14bux for that pot!!

uh oh...we are up to like....56dollars Randy-son...you betta watch out!!

I got dibs on Chairman of the Board!!

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Anyone have the $14.00 I can borrow to throw into the hat? lol

·
Registered
19,264 Posts
Lookout... tomorrow I get paid! So minus the car insurance payment... I should have at least $1000 to put in... whos your CEO now?

·
I change diapers now
14,444 Posts
I've got $30.78.

The Pres. CEO position is mine!

Bwahahahaha!

·
Registered
304 Posts
Sorry, Todd already took that postition with his $1000 minus insurance! hahahah That's hilarious!! I'll give you guys all the penny's in my ash tray in the front bezel, just to see you guys take over Focus Sport, and all I want in return is a new Focus Sport Windshield banner since mine got all nasty from the weather.. heck you can even have the quarters and dimes on the desk next to me... so is it a deal????hahahhah

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
They should give out those banners with purchases anyway...kinda like sponsership on the lowest level...

·
Registered
5,446 Posts
I got 2000 bucks!!!

anything to watch bill gates cry when we take over

·
I have a golden finger
1,834 Posts
i've got a button, some pocket lint, and about 45 bux

where do i sit in the hierarchy of the FS take over?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts