Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is it true that the dealer can/has a super charger package that they will install all while keeping the factory warrenty? If so what kind is it. I know that the TRD 3.0L toyota's have that as an option for around $3k installed.
I'm just a noob with questions, a dream, and no $$$.

·
Super Moderator
12,436 Posts
Yes the dealer can do the install and even lump that on to your financing BUT the warranty will still give you problems when the situation arises.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Yes the dealer can do the install and even lump that on to your financing BUT the warranty will still give you problems when the situation arises.
...I thought that Ford Racing parts bought and installed through the dealer would be covered as part of the new vehicle warranty for the rest of the duration, or 12,000 miles, whichever was longer??

·
Registered
729 Posts

hold on!! hold the phone!...u saying that u can get the supercharger, and not pay it up front?? they just lump onto your payments??

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
^^^Some dealers will do that, but by the time you're done with it you've payed about 5K for a 2.5K charger. I don't belive any of the Ford Racing products are coverd by the warrenty, how dumb!

·
Registered
729 Posts
wow,,,thtas kinda expesive...got my hopes up for nothing...o well thanx

1 - 8 of 8 Posts