Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought one (15in) and it only wiped about half of the window. I tried to bend it, but completely messed it up. so, is there one that works well?

·
Registered
204 Posts
After I bought my Focus I replaced the butt-ugly winter blades with a set of BOSCH wiper plades from Autozone. So far I think they are the best blades I have purchased yet, lightwieght, streakfree, well built, and cost about $8.00 per blade

·
Registered
175 Posts
I was wondering the same thing... I did the bending thing too, it worked for like 1 month and now the wiper is going bad again.

I used the BOSCH for the fronts, but they didn't have the right size for the rear... Maybe I'll go back and see if they have those in stock.

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
I've had the same blade on my car since I purchased it over 3-years ago. Still works well!

·
I'll Buy YOUR car for $10,000!!!
3,602 Posts
just keep them clean and wipe them down with windsheild cleaner about once a week, and they will last forever...

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
just keep them clean and wipe them down with windsheild cleaner about once a week, and they will last forever...
Wait doesnt windsheild cleaner (aka glass cleaner) contain alcahol which seems to me it would dry out the rubber

1 - 9 of 9 Posts