Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering, do we bring snacks or do we have a burger truck coming by?
-bix

·
HELLAFRUSH
9,744 Posts

·
Registered
7,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Rally Man said:
This is what we need!!!!!

For all the poor souls that have never had one :(

That is what we had at FOTB ('06) it was ok, but it was a little warm outside. I think this time around we will have it covered. So what nobody's really answered the food question. While there will be food around there, will we have food provided there?
-bix

·
Registered
19,264 Posts
focaljet-1 said:
The track has concessions.
Do you know if they're open? Every track day (although I've never been to a NASA day @ Cali Speedway) I've been to @ Cali Speedway hasn't had concessions open. They're usually only open for special events (like the JGTC) and even then, I think they were outside vendors brought in.

Theres a bunch of within 2 miles of the track. Carls Jr, Jack In The Box, Mc Donalds, Subway, Weinerschnitzel are all on the main street that the entrance to the track is.

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
BUR_ZX3 said:
Do you know if they're open? Every track day (although I've never been to a NASA day @ Cali Speedway) I've been to @ Cali Speedway hasn't had concessions open. They're usually only open for special events (like the JGTC) and even then, I think they were outside vendors brought in.

Theres a bunch of within 2 miles of the track. Carls Jr, Jack In The Box, Mc Donalds, Subway, Weinerschnitzel are all on the main street that the entrance to the track is.

Yes, They'll be open both days at the track. They are located under the Suits.

They'll be open for breakfest and lunch

·
Registered
19,264 Posts
Excellent! Thanks Ted!

Also... what hours are the gates generally open, for those of us camping? Do they open Thursday morning and stay open, or is there a lock-in situation?

·
HELLAFRUSH
9,744 Posts
Ted7rns said:
They'll be open for breakfest and lunch
Great!

Ted7rns said:
They will open early Friday Morning and stay open all weekend. Gate 1 will not be closed during the event.
Great!

·
Registered
7,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Wow! I'm glad I opened this thread! Anyways hope to see you all there.
-bix

1 - 18 of 18 Posts