1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Not Special Enough
10,540 Posts
there is no way that is legit!

·
Registered
744 Posts
I couldn't help to laugh when Colin flipped into the ditch and got beat by the same Focus he should be driving this year...

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts
I couldn't help to laugh when Colin flipped into the ditch and got beat by the same Focus he should be driving this year...
BOOYA!

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
I think mcrae has already signed with mitsu, from what grist and others are saying. And burns is back with subaru because tommi retired so seats are running out. Ford fired him because he cost to much.

·
Faster than a Cobra
16,009 Posts
Oh...I'm a little behind on my WRC news, so this is good to know.

Yes, Ford did get rid of him because he was too expensive, but I think Colin would take ANYTHING over nothing....including going back to Ford for less money.

Looks like Colin and Alister will be driving on the same team finally. Rally XS did a feature on that possibility last year and it looks like it is coming true.

·
Registered
19,264 Posts
speaking of Colin goin to Mitsu....

I've heard rumors to the effect htat Nikky might go back to riding with Colin again......

Watching finland when Nikky interviewed Colin about that... it was obvious that they both knew what was happening.

·
Registered
3,046 Posts

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
I was watching that one too, and it rocked. One thing I would like to know is, is that wing on Martins Focus availabe somewhere? My woman saw it and wants one for her ZX3.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts