Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Re: It was time for new tires....Thought we\'d have fun

Hahaha! Sweet. I bet the people that worked there about crapped when they seen all them marks the next day. You need to put them lunch trays under your FRONT tires and have a contest to see who can chuck them the farthest.

·
Registered
5,446 Posts

haha that's classic man. I sorta winced when you guys came close to each other a couple times, especially considering your rear traction situation
I don't know what was funnier though, the fact that you were pulling the stunts or the sound of grown men making high pitched giggling noises for 1:45

·
Registered
2,269 Posts

the only thing that could make it better is some nice hard music to listen to whilst the fun is on

·
Registered
723 Posts
Re: It was time for new tires....Thought we\'d have

that was awesome, though potentialy hazardous. i imagine you guys had a lot of fun.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Re: It was time for new tires....Thought we\'d have

isnt this from a few months ago? either that or someone made a video exactly like it a while back. are you just reposting this...it looks to be pretty cold out anyway so i would think it would be from the beginning of the year anyway...i dunno

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.