Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Re: It was time for new tires....Thought we\'d have fun

Hahaha! Sweet. I bet the people that worked there about crapped when they seen all them marks the next day. You need to put them lunch trays under your FRONT tires and have a contest to see who can chuck them the farthest.

·
Registered
5,446 Posts

haha that's classic man. I sorta winced when you guys came close to each other a couple times, especially considering your rear traction situation
I don't know what was funnier though, the fact that you were pulling the stunts or the sound of grown men making high pitched giggling noises for 1:45

·
Registered
2,269 Posts

cool
accept you almost hit each other....but still i liked the "syncronized sliding

·
Registered
2,269 Posts

the only thing that could make it better is some nice hard music to listen to whilst the fun is on

·
Registered
723 Posts
Re: It was time for new tires....Thought we\'d have

that was awesome, though potentialy hazardous. i imagine you guys had a lot of fun.

·
Registered
2,778 Posts

That was awesome. Nice job
The mazda did well also.
And what was that person saying at the end?

·
Registered
1,450 Posts

isnt this from a few months ago? either that or someone made a video exactly like it a while back. are you just reposting this...it looks to be pretty cold out anyway so i would think it would be from the beginning of the year anyway...i dunno

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Yeah it was a few months ago....That is my severely drunk friend at the end. Nobody is sure what he is saying. It looks worse on film then it did in real life.

Very fun none the less

1 - 12 of 12 Posts