Looks good

·
Registered
5,141 Posts
very nice steve now put the svt bumper on that beast

·
Resident Wheel-Whore
10,594 Posts
It needs just a SVT lip on the front. That front(grille,lights) look amazing together. All together, nice looking car.

·
Registered
5,141 Posts
no it needs a svt bumper in green would be teh HOTTTT

·
Banned
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i got the svt front and rear in my garage, they just need to be painted. I setup the IC and piping for the SVT front, thats why it hange below the zx3 front.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Wow that looks great. Only things I would suggest are SVT mirrors, painted side mouldings, and pin stripe reduction.

·
King of the Fairies
4,883 Posts
damn man even with a clean ride your still one Ghetto MoFo

·
Registered
5,141 Posts
Wow that looks great. Only things I would suggest are SVT mirrors, painted side mouldings , and pin stripe reduction.
it has carbon fiber side mouldings

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
lookin good dude

·
Banned
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
8,101 Posts
Wow.

That's either my second or third favorite color for a Focus. Sonic Blue is still first, but I can't decide if the dark green is better than black or not. Either way, it's nice.

That'll be awesome with the SVT bumper. I also think you should give that intercooler a coat of black paint. They make some kind of intercooler paint that won't hurt its cooling ability. It kinda sticks out like a sore thumb behind the grille now.

·
Registered
993 Posts
bad ass car man,
i can appreciate all the work that it seems you have put into your motor.

btw, what drop is that? looks awesome

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
Looks good mang. Never been a big fan of the '04 SVT rims...until now. They look real nice with that color. Did you still have those 16's sitting around? Wanted to test fit a Cougar rim on the front of the SVT to see if they will clear the caliper.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts