Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It\'s done ! ! !........Diablo sport equipped

Boy oh boy what a difference!! It's like driving a brand new car. Performance increase was quite surprising especially the length of time it stays in gear. Really feels strong. The pull is not to bad either i highly recommend this mod to anybody thinking about doing it!

P.s I wanna thank all those for their support and encouragement. During this tough decision.

Thank you........

[ 02-10-2003, 10:08 PM: Message edited by: pinKRUSHER ]

G

·
0 Posts
Re: It\'s done ! ! !........Diablo sport equipped

Do you have ATX or MTX ? Glad to hear that you are happy with it. I'm thinking of buying the chip since I heard it makes better shifting for ATX.

=dRe=

·
Registered
1,535 Posts

Originally posted by pinKRUSHER:
Boy oh boy what a difference!! It's like driving a brand new car. Performance increase was quite surprising especially the length of time it stays in gear. Really feels strong. The pull is not to bad either i highly recommend this mod to anybody thinking about doing it!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">and you doubted us?

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Originally posted by Focus Fury:
How did you sleep the night before?

Sorry all, inside joke!!!!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Your such a biatch!!

As a matter of fact i slept well, i really didn't think of buying anything for the car until that day. To fill everybody in usually the night before i buy anything for my car i don't sleep the night before due to anxiety. (i'm sure i'm not the only one) i just get really excited.

And yes it's ATX!!

·
You Can't Make Me Laugh
4,566 Posts

Well Sleeping Beauty, how do those shifts feel now?

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

THATS COLD DUDE!!

Car feels awesome bro, thanks for the encouragement.

·
Banned
17,312 Posts

Toldja....
Same goes for the Manual.
The Rep for it being an "ATX-Especially/Primarily" Mod grew from the fact that it does so much for the Shift points on an Auto...
If you're driving a Manual, that benefit is moot, but the re-arranged torque-curve STILL Kicks Ass!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts