Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Small Car Czar
15,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It\'s official: Cosworth Williams for \'06

WilliamsF1 and Cosworth today announced a wide-ranging partnership agreement for the provision and development of V8 engines for WilliamsF1's entry in the Formula One World Championship. The partnership is not based on a traditional engine supply agreement; both WilliamsF1 and Cosworth will invest in the programme, underlining both parties' commitment to success.

http://www.f1racing.net/en/news.php?newsID=95210

·
Registered
803 Posts
Re: It\'s official: Cosworth Williams for \'06

Think one of those V8's will swap into a Focus?

·
Registered
3,083 Posts

why did ford sell Cosworth? I am going to cry. I could have traded my BMW.Williams.F1 hat for a Ford.Cosworth.Williams.F1 hat.

·
Registered
2,847 Posts

Interesting. I think this was the right move for both Williams and Cosworth. But..

NO WAY WELL WILLIAMS GET BUTTON! Hahahahahahah..(Evil laugh with Honda Japanese accent)

·
Registered
1,325 Posts

I hear its only temporary til 2007 Williams will be Lexus.Williams F1
So Toyota is going to have a full factory backed team and supply engines for the Williams under a name plate they don't use world wide. I am not buying this one.

Good for Cosworth. I am interested to see if the switch to the v8's will shake up the leader board next year.

·
Car Czar of Death
4,784 Posts

I hear its only temporary til 2007 Williams will be Lexus.Williams F1
So Toyota is going to have a full factory backed team and supply engines for the Williams under a name plate they don't use world wide. I am not buying this one.

Good for Cosworth. I am interested to see if the switch to the v8's will shake up the leader board next year.
Ummm Toyota has rolled out Lexus world wide this past year, even in Japan

·
Registered
1,316 Posts

Interesting. I think this was the right move for both Williams and Cosworth. But..

NO WAY WELL WILLIAMS GET BUTTON! Hahahahahahah..(Evil laugh with Honda Japanese accent)
from what I have heard, Williams doesn't want Button.

Jason

·
is THE most interesting man in the world!
3,514 Posts

WHEW!!

·
Registered
19,264 Posts

Lets see... I know peeps @ Cosworth... perhaps some pit passes for USGP '06 are in order, eh Ken?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts