Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
MS Paint PWNS ME!
9,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm coming. I checked my school account statement today, and my loans have shown up in it, so I'll definitely be getting them. Not as much as I wanted, but a good enough amount. I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!

·
MS Paint PWNS ME!
9,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The only possible roadblock is if they don't disperse my money quick enough...but if that's the case I think I have enough to last me until Carlisle, then to get me to and from Carlisle...provided I don't have any catastrophic failures along the way.

·
MS Paint PWNS ME!
9,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OMFG FRANKLIN just did a backflip hes so stoaked as am I!!!!!!!
**** YES
:wub:
Glad you're going to make it Josh! Now, you REALLY interested in my wheels? Because Zach backed out of buying them. :lol:
How wide are they? 7 or 7.5? I really want my next set of wheels to be wider than 7"

I don't want to confirm or flake just yet, I need to actually get the money then see how much is left after taking care of some things (fixing the car completely and paying off debt IE evil credit cards). I have always loved the Momos though

·
MS Paint PWNS ME!
9,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll have to think about it Jason.

BTW, I am registered!!!!!

·
King wheel-whore. BOW before me!
4,743 Posts
Zach92r was thinking about grabbing them, tried to push him into grabbing them at the Fast and Furious meet this weekend.

·
Faster than a Cobra
16,008 Posts
I'll put it this way.....Zach ain't getting any of my ****.

Barry wants to buy them with the stipulation that if he ends up selling his Focus afterall, he'll give me the opportunity to buy them back off of him. We're working out a deal for them.

·
MS Paint PWNS ME!
9,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That's great!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts