Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
6,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I\'ve never been messed with from a Honda until tonight...

My car is pretty much stock, I don't try to front or represent. I don't go out on the streets Friday or Saturday nights because of all the ricer kids who try to show off.

However I went out to get some dinner at the local Sonic. I eat and head home.

In front of me is a Sandy City motorcycle cop. I'm just chillin behind him.

Now in my rear view I see a Subaru of some sort and a Honda. All I can see are a thousand lights eminating from their cars, some blue, some amber but all aftermarket.

So the Honda gets right up to my bumper as the Subaru flies by. I laugh cuz I thought the Subaru was gonna get pulled over, but he doesn't.

Anyway the guys in the Honda got really pissed that I was in their way. They high beam me then swerve into the next lane and start yelling at me. Then one of the punks throws his f***ing Big Gulp at my car! I'm pissed. I point to the cop in front of me.

Well luckily the motorcycle cop saw everything. The kids were like "Oh crap." They got pulled over and I pull over behind the motorcycle cop.

The kids got a ticket for littering and exhibition driving? I guess that's what it's called if you show off on the street.

I look at where the Big Gulp hit my hood and my Mach headlight is covered in Dr. Pepper. (I'm guessing at the soda flavor.)

The driver comes over and has to apologize. I just get back in my car and stop at a gas station to use the windshield squeegee to clean off the soda.

It's just weird I've never been hassled by punks while driving. I'm usually just one Focus sedan in the crowd.

·
Don't Call Me Gaga!
30,267 Posts
Re: I\'ve never been messed with from a Honda until tonight...

That's great the cop was around. Sweet revenge.

Those kids need to be off the streets!

·
I'm Not Better Than You Since I Drive a Porsche, I
3,343 Posts

I hate little punk ass sons of bitches like that!
Who says there isn't a cop around when you need one! That was the only real good thing out of your story! It will be great when that kid's insurance goes up for his stupid actions.

Also! When I read the headline, I was thinking this was going to be a Fast & Furious story!

·
Registered
2,864 Posts

typical

glad the cop was there, they get the darwin award

·
Registered
5,580 Posts

1 of the few times their there when you want them.

-Ult

·
Registered
8,272 Posts

its all good and all...but again xero...i feel like youre getting yourself into ****....lol, its kinda funny, because of the posts ive read from you and having problems here and there

I can just picture this kid having something against you now, having to apologize to you and all, people like that have super messed up esteems, and he certainly has a grudge against you...i wouldnt be surprised to see a post 3 weeks from now about how those fags messed up your car or something, just a warning, to let you know what these guyz are like...lol

Damn, you just cant stay out of trouble

·
Registered
1,222 Posts

I would of made those punk ass kids lick the soda of the car, Those idiots
Ricer kids are ghey

·
Registered
25 Posts

That is awsome dude!

Good cop you get a donut now.

·
King of the Fairies
4,883 Posts

I always have problems with rice,vw,wrx and so on. the worst was some idiot throwing a handfull of pennies on my car on the freeway, but almost everyday I get some kid either tail gates me or cuts me off, but when your car looks like mine its kinda expected

cheers
Robert

·
Registered
688 Posts

Finally a cop there when you need one
. Glad to hear there was no damage to your car; and those idiots got what they deserve

·
Registered
1,543 Posts

your so lucky the cop was infront of you.
Usually when that stuff sort of happens, there is never any cops arround. You did the right thing, but if the cop wasnt there, and I were you, I'd tail their ass, and high beam the guy, and blind him with your mach HID'z just to let him know how its like.

·
Registered
744 Posts

Originally posted by Paolo:
your so lucky the cop was infront of you.
Usually when that stuff sort of happens, there is never any cops arround. You did the right thing, but if the cop wasnt there, and I were you, I'd tail their ass, and high beam the guy, and blind him with your mach HID'z just to let him know how its like.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">"Tonight on the 11 o'clock news... Road Rage at it's worst. After local high school boys were riding around town to visit their sick grandparents, one of the boys rolled down the window to ask a fellow driver how to get there. The driver of the incredibly evil "Focus" was outraged by them asking him that he slammed on his brakes and swerved in behind them. After this, the Focus driver then began rapidly flashing his high beamed HID in a pattern of random flashing... the the driver of the honda went into a seizure and his car flew off the road into a patch of nuns feeding the local cows. luckily the honda's "v-tac" kicked in saving all the nuns from the ricey front bumper and lowered suspension. And later on tonight... bingo... or is that just what your grandparents say they're going? "

1 - 12 of 12 Posts