Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I\'ve Never Posted Pics What Do you think of My ca?

This is my Lil Foci after a Paint cleaner, a Polish and 3 coats of wax! Bone stock Except for tint...Much props To Mark The Pimp who tinted the windows! Here it is

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Re: I\'ve Never Posted Pics What Do you think of My ca?

Is that an M-series badge on the back? Come on man...dont be a geek...

·
Registered
5,580 Posts

welcome, nice car...but yes is that a ripoff badge? might wanna loose that, dont wanna be associated w/all those si and type r badged civic DXs out there

-Ult

·
Registered
964 Posts

Please remove the M5 badge and the ricer tip.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Re: I\'ve Never Posted Pics What Do you think of My

Ok, I am not gonna be a complete ass but please take off the M badge and the tip. I wonder if anyone has ever seen ur car and not laughed?

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Ok ill remove the badge I took it off my dads M5 (he wanted it sleeper) Ill just puit it on my 740 or will that be stupid 2???

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

hey focus on speed I dont no of any one who laughed however i do laugh at people who critize individuality and its not type r and by you mods list yours is sounding rice a rific! And I had several people at the mod g2g we had a while ago that the cover was nice and looked much beteer than a rice muffler that 18" wide so poop on you...Go read the rules and how to post..if you dont have n e thing good to say then dont!

·
MAKE IT RAIN! ... is that like [email protected](3+/ a [email protected]" and @
7,550 Posts

dude chill out.. lol, 1st of all, nice car, to each his own, the reason they criticize the M badge is cuz its NOT an M5, false advertisement dawgie. And 2nd, His mods are NOT ricey, they are performance, they make his car go faster. Do wat YOU like with your car, as long as you like it and its yours, fook wat others say. But yeh.... I dont like the badge either....

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

I said I was taking it off.... as a matter of fact I just pulled it off I threw it in the trash and I guess If I want to drive a beemer Ill drive my 740i (but i have to wait til its fixed..damn pizza boys)So...I got the point I put i on today n e ways so no biggie.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts

M5 badge...ewww
apple badge...ewww
remove them, and the car will be nice.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts

Jeeze guys, give the dude a break. Personally I think that tip looks fine, hell it looks way better than some ricer muffler sticking out the back. Nice car man, if you like that M badge on there, put it back on. Its YOUR car........Peace

Lox

·
Don't Call Me Gaga!
30,267 Posts

Put the M5 badge and tip back on. Don't worry about what others think.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

Thanks Blox ZX3 and Omni Focus glad to see theres people here who are considerate of other feelings? And thanks for the comment on the muffler i like it to!

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts

i had a tip just like that when i had my stock exhaust. i couldn't stand the stock pea shooter one.

great color choice man.

car looks clean.

what year is your 740? got any pix of that?

·
Registered
3,821 Posts

i had a tip just like that when i had my stock exhaust. i couldn't stand the stock pea shooter one.
same here. i would keep the tip, stock tip looks like crapola. the only suggestion i have for it is to cut it down to match it to the length of the stock tip, it looks 10X cleaner.

Nate

1 - 20 of 22 Posts