Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I read before somewhere that if you buy the SC directly from Jackson Racing in California that they will do a free install/tuning/dyno run. I know they want about $250 more than you can get on www.Jegs.com but I thought the hassel of installing it yourself would be worth it. Anyone else buy there SC direct from Jackson Racing or been told this before? And by the way, I did call Jackson Racing and was told by a woman who diddn't seem to have all the answers (or be very friendly) that installation was $650. Just trying to make sure I diddn't miss out on some kind of "Free Installation" deal they might have had. (Oh, and I did do a search through the forums and couldn't find anything related to this.
)

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
Yup, its true, 3100 bones out the door. Limited time offer though. Very damn tempting

I believe D just drove down from NorCal and had his installed/tuned and blessed by Oscar himself, just a week or so ago.

·
Registered
269 Posts
And my appointment is next week! Woohoo! It's a damn good deal, and you have the security knowing these guys are THE experts on installing these kits. I think this special deal end this month.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I wonder why that women told me install was $650 extra? Maybe I should call back and ask to talk to the man (Oscar) himself?

·
INCREDIBLY SHRINKING POST COUNT!!! (PSST...Add 10K
6,259 Posts
Well I wonder why that women told me install was $650 extra? Maybe I should call back and ask to talk to the man (Oscar) himself?
I would recommend calling back and talk to someone with knowledge of the special deal going on now.

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
I believe its a FocalJet exclusive offer, so unless you said this was in reference to the FJ deal, they won't mention it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts