Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to know the ups and downs on the supercharger for the svt, how much was the final bill, and any problems. <font color="#666666"> </font>

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ohh yeah, I would like to know the best intake for the svt too, Im going to buy one here in a few weeks, and im leaning for the C/A Aem, just wondering what works the best. Thanks.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Beaten to death already.

Search the forum.

·
INCREDIBLY SHRINKING POST COUNT!!! (PSST...Add 10K
6,259 Posts
GetImpact ease up on him he wasn't aware being that he just signed up.

1mortoy welcome to the Jet!!!!

At the top of the page is the Search mode just click it and type in JRSC when the screen pops up select how far you want to look back and many links will show up discussing the JRSC,prices and some have mentioned about which CAI they have or might recommend,etc.I hope this helps some.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Just installed mine. The FS CoolFlo fits.
The only thing I could live without, however, is the jet-engine sound...
How did the CoolFlo work with the JRSC considering the relocation of the Throttle body??

·
Registered
951 Posts
How would it not work? The pipe from the TB to the CoolFlo is the "accordian" that Jackson provides. There are NO problems with fitment.

·
Registered
764 Posts
Lots of miles, a couple of hard core track days, installed and tuned by Oscar and no issues.

·
WRAWRRR, BEAR CLAW!
19,258 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Danamax, have you had any issue with oil temperature? Is the supercharger any more difficult to feather coming on or off the throttle at the track?

·
Registered
643 Posts
BAH! Try driving a bigger boost JRSC. Those flat out scream

If they'd hurry up and make me one I'd be more than happy to try it out!!!!!!!

·
Registered
993 Posts
I love the s/c whine and I wouldn't have it any other way.

HOTRODKRIS..... what's the DEAL with the big boost kit. Is it or is it NOT going to happen

·
Registered
393 Posts
I've had it for two days and I need more boost!
Sucks doesn't it? That's how it all started on my last car (and why I haven't really started modding the SVTF yet...).

"Just a little more power, and then I'll be happy." Uhhhh.... no....

·
Registered
46 Posts
What is the deal with the "Big Boost Kit"? Can you buy it or what? I tried going to that thread hotrodkris gave but it didn't work.

·
Registered
12,749 Posts
The current "big boost" option is going to be another 2-3K. They have the ability to get you to 12 PSI with a pectel. It's really not considered a "kit" but more a one-off that can be created for any car that wants it. I am just not sure how many of these Jackson is prepared to sell if they get the requests for it.

But I can verify, that it is night and day from the CARB approved JRSC kit.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Is it something you can get done after you get the regular kit? I plan on getting the regular kit and I want to upgrade later on.

·
Registered
993 Posts
So another 2-3K option. Is this option already available or are we waiting on something? I think most people's opinion has been that we are waiting on something, but it sounds as though its already available through Jackson. (Yes I know we could obviously just get it all custom done)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts