Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Go ahead - ask me how Chalz' huge, bulging, fearle
3,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Go check out Corner Taco and like them on Facebook. I've eaten there three times this week and the food is ****** AMAZINGLY GOOD!

Today I had seared ahi tuna tacos with soy, sesame, and mango salsa. Looks good doesn't it?

·
3,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dude seriously, one of the best things I've ever put in my pie hole. I grew up in Houston (HUGE foodie city), Southeast Asia (OMG nothing compares), and a few other really good food areas of the world. This little 1964 Airstream taco trailer has officially made probably my third most favorite food today....third only to shrimp and squid Kueh Teow (Singaporean street food) and Chilli Crab (also Singaporean street food).

$4.00 a taco but F it. Life is short and it's only money. $14 for three tacos and a bottle of Jarritos (grapefruit soda). Yes please and thank you.

·
MS Paint PWNS ME!
9,807 Posts
When I make it back to Jax, we need to go there.

·
3,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hell yes we do Josh. Went there again today for lunch and a buttermilk fried chicken taco and a Mayport fried shrimp with white corn puree and asparagus taco......and a side of roasted asparagus. I hate quoting Rachel Ray because she has done to food what Hitler did to Europe, but, "YUMM-O"

·
3,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Click the pic for the Facebook event page. It's gonna be stupid tasty!

·
MS Paint PWNS ME!
9,807 Posts
I'm not sure if I will still be in Jax that Saturday, but if I am I will definitely join in the fun

·
3,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)

Jerk chicken quesadilla with mango and brie. Garlic and Thyme marinated chicken taco and grilled asparagus in clarified butter and kosher salt. $8

Josh you're back in town now right? Still thinking about coming out on Saturday? There are going to be 10 food trucks. The best part about it, the event is totally rogue. They are thumbing their noses at the Jacksonville statutes and setting up shop despite the legality. So far they have a little over 500 people attending.

·
MS Paint PWNS ME!
9,807 Posts
I'm in Tallahassee until Thursday, yes I am planning to attend on Saturday :D

That's awesome, hopefully the city doesn't lash back and lock the place down.

·
Pron Star
14,609 Posts
Hmmmm this looks good. Might have to check it out in the coming weeks with luck.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts