Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,

I went to Jacksonville to get back in the swing of racing (Jacksonville Test-n-Tune Pics) since I took the summer off cause I went back home to CT. I started off runing high 35s then knocked out a 33.8?? and actually was competing for FTD...theres a pic of just about every car that was there except another MRoadster, and a supercharged Fiero (or something like that). I really learned alot about my car duing these runs...including heel-toeing my way to 1st gear for a 180-degree turnaround at the top of the course. I love my car even more now...even after a few rides in the STi!!! I'm looking to get some suspension mods so that I can outhandle most cars on the road!!!! Let me know what you think of my pics and photography...

CCC

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Looking good out there. I am all pumped up to do another AutoX. I am supposed to do one tomorrow but I don't know if the rain is going to hold off for us. I can hope though and if does rain and they do hold the event, I will probably run it anyways, seeing that I don't have much experience with driving in the wet.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts